MARINA-ATHENS HOTEL Management is constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation in order to take corrective actions, when needed, to maximize people safety. Under these circumstances, we know travel may not be your priority, but for those guests who want to stay with us from now on, safety of our guests and associates is our top priority whereas Greece is remaining the safest country for vacations and business trips.
Effected as of today, below you may find a short update on what we are doing to assist our guests to plan a stay with us:
A. CANCELLATION POLICY & BOOKING FLEXIBILITY
1.New Reservations made directly with us (via web site, email or phone)
- i) For Flexible Bookings - In order to maintain our prices at the best available rates, we strongly advise you to make your reservations directly with us to ensure the best price for your stay. Moreover, all these "Flexible" Bookings, can be changed or cancelled, at no cancellation fees, up to 9 am on the day of the scheduled arrival.
- ii) For Non-Refundable Bookings (NRF) - if you wish to cancel, you will receive a choice of a credit voucher with a valid period of 18 months which can be used either by you or family members and friends.
2.Reservations made on Travel Agents
For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform please contact them directly for reschedule and cancelations.
FOR ANY OTHER INQUIRY OR QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR BOOKINGS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONACT OUR RESERVATIONS PERSONNEL DIRECTLY BY PHONE: +30 210 5200 660 OR EMAIL: INFO@MARINA.COM.GR - WE RESPOND MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM TO 5PM (EET).
2. HEALTH & SAFETY
Employees & Associates
Our employees are essential, have been trained on enhanced COVID-19 awareness and they are committed on the following effective cleaning program.
Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Maid and Restaurant personnel is also obliged to wear hygiene masks and gloves when required by their duty. Moreover, in our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness it's vitally important for their health and that of our guests.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We work closely with partners and suppliers to make sure our hotel is using hospital-grade disinfectant cleaning products as well as the protective equipment we need for our operation.
Our new standards for the operation of our hotel are:
- New Hygiene Protocols were implemented and we are certified with a “HEALTH FIRST” certification by Greek Authorities.
- Introduce social distancing specifications in recreational areas.
- Time between Check-out and Check-in has been expanded (11am – 3pm) to allow advanced cleaning service.
- Use of advanced cleaning products and disinfecting protocols to clean public spaces, guest rooms and offices.
- Apply Extra disinfection on high-touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Increase cleaning frequency of public areas with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), door handles, public bathrooms and room key-cards.
- Reduce paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms.
- Enhance cleaning to Restaurant space, buffet and Bar by applying also other space changes.
- Provide for free usage by our guests, disinfecting wipes and gel at the entrance and high traffic areas.
- Working areas, we have increased the frequency of cleaning also on all other high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker room, laundry and staff offices.
- Food & Beverages, we will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
We have been connected with Doctors on call and Clinics to provide 24/7 care and advises to our guests, if required.
We have shaped or COVID-19 protocols with respect to the Nation Public Health Organization.